The Fall River Fly Fishing House is a four-bedroom, two-bath home with river access and a dock on the coveted Upper Fall River—one of the Nation's top fly fishing waterways! In addition to fishing, you can relax on the large deck, enjoying nature's spectacular scenery while having all the amenities at your fingertips including high speed Internet. Highly accessible to hiking, golfing and sight-seeing, this is just the place to get away from all the hustle and bustle.
Vacation Rental Amenities
- Boat launch and dock feature large launching area for easy boat access.
- No one will miss out on the view: all rooms have views of the river and pastures. Both the living room and kitchen have large picture windows.
- The house has two stories, two bedrooms and a bathroom per floor. Lower level beds are a queen and twin. Upper level, queen and king. All beds feature down comforters (except the twin).
- The upper level has a fully-equipped kitchen: full-size refrigerator, oven, toaster, microwave, blender, mixer, coffeemaker, pots, pans, prep bowls, etc. There are also plenty of dishes, glasses and flatware.
- Room for everyone: dining room table seats 6 and kitchen table seats 6-8.
- Large deck, just off the kitchen, furnished with gas BBQ, dining and lounging furniture.
- Living room (upper level) is complete with high speed Internt and a gas fireplace, perfect for enjoying your evening. TV has Dish Network.
- Lower level also has storage area and washer & dryer.
- Fenced yard has established landscape.